Hello stylicias! ☺
How is your Wednesday going? As I'm writing this, I'm in bed the third day still sick and feeling terrible!
However, despite having to give college a miss, I have been quite productive - been trying to do as much revision as I can, and actually been able to schedule blog posts a day in advance (yay! I'm getting there).
Today, my Wednesday Wishlist is going to be slightly different - rather than just showing you all what clothes I want, I decided it'd be cooler (and funner) for me to do a mix of everything - beauty stuff, fashion stuff, you name it. I'll probably start doing these ones too, from now on - but fear not! I'll occasionally dedicate wishlist posts to strictly clothes, as well. :-)
So here we go - what I'm craving this week (yes, even after discovering some of them about 5 minutes ago)...
(Oh damn, just realised I forgot to label them. Woops! Nevermind)
- Big Black Sunnies H&M - Nothing puts me more in the mood for summer than a gorgeous pair of sunglasses. I already have some for this year, but I love these - the bigger the better, in my eyes!
- Infinity Ring - I've wanted one of these for so long now! I love the infinity symbol, and think it looks so cute as jewelry - especially on necklaces and rings. Must. Get. Soon.
- They're Real Benefit Mascara - Ugh. I want this so much. Supposedly the best mascara in the world, and for £20.00, doesn't look like I'll be finding out whether that's true anytime soon. If anybody wants to buy me this - feel free!
- Tiger Print Crop Top - I love this new trend of tiger prints, and this top is pretty awesome! Also not too expensive for £6.99 ☺
- Denim Crop Top Mango - Another crop top, but we've got to embrace this sunny weather while it lasts! Plus, you can't go wrong with denim.
- Philosophy Mangos and Cream (a different meaning of mango) Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath - since I've been ill, all I've felt like doing is resting in as many bubble baths as possible. I bet this stuff smells lovely, and it'd probably work a treat in making me feel a little bit better!
- Soap&Glory 'Lid Stuff' - I discovered this eye-shadow last night and it looks so pretty - I've realised lately that I'm not very experimental in my make-up. I tend to wear the same kind of looks over and over, never really trying anything new, but from now on I've decided I'm going to have a go at blending eye-shadows and seeing what cool things I can come up with. I particularly like the 'What's Nude' palette - looks ideal for daytime with nice neutral colours like pink and brown.
What are you wishing for this week?
Let me know in the comments - have a great day!