Image courtesy: web.stagram
Hello you beauties!
Today I've decided to introduce a new weekly feature into my blog called my Wednesday Favourites - I've had a few ideas ruminating around in my head for a while, in regards to making some changes to my blog etc. and whilst I'm still on the fence about some of them, I figured this would be a good one to do a beta test with first!
Wednesday Favourites really says it all in the name, but will be a little collection of all my favourite things I've discovered throughout the week - links, quotes, pictures, tutorials, you name it.
So, here we have it. Wednesday Favourites number one - enjoy!
* The dog that can stack literally anything on it's head. And I mean anything. Click for instant "aww's" and smiles.
* This picture that sums up perfectly how we all feel when finishing a book. I felt exactly like this after reading The Hunger Games trilogy!
* 6 All natural beauty fixes accessible straight from your kitchen. I'm keen on trying the baking soda as an exfoliator and coffee to fade cellulite!
* Disney Princesses in accurate fashion. These illustrations are amazingg.
* 18 Microwave snacks you can cook in a mug - I have a feeling this will come in very handy when I go to university!
* 10 Ingenious ideas for small space interiors. Ok so these things may require a little wishful thinking, but you can't deny there are some impressive ideas here. If only I won the lottery..
* 22 Killer personal development resources you're missing out on. If you're into your self-improvement like me, you'll love this - I really like the Mindbloom idea. Take a look for yourself!
Hope you guys enjoy having a look through the links here - and enjoy the rest of your week! x
P.S I can't quite believe it but this is my ONE HUNDREDTH post!! Thanks to you all for sticking with me up until now, and here's to another hundred.